Monday 4 April 2016

my marketing campaign for UPS

·         I would love to create marketing campaign for UPS.
·          As we all know that is ups is Known for the express deliveries around the world .My idea is to give the loyal and new customers of UPS a free express deliveries for their dear ones . I will track the people who are regularly using UPS and give them this offers
·         My audience is the loyal customers of UPS who always use UPS to send courier around the world
·         My goal is to give something extra to UPS loyal customers so that they will always stick with UPS in future
·         My plan is to launch this marketing campaign on Christmas until new year because this is the time when people send most gifts to their family and friends around the world and they will be very happy to use this free service which will create a positive vibe for UPS
·         I will try to promote this campaign on all social media platforms and on Tv ,I will promote on Facebook because huge number of people are attached with UPS and this will require vey less money .

·         This campaign will attract the customers because this is a free offer to send courier around the world people can send gifts , card and many more this will definitely engage the audience

2 comments: